This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Start of Something Wonderful

So.  I've finally done it.  I've been creating content for the Sims games since the suffix after the name was a "1", not a "3".  I've uploaded my content here and there, and even had a cheapie Angelfire account back in the day.  (You know, the day when Angelfire accounts were actually cool?)  But Angelfire doesn't count.  So I've officially never had my own little spot on the web for my created content to call home.

That's changed now.  Welcome to "Sweet Hijinks at Waylon's Haunt", or just "Sweet Hijinks" for short.  If you don't get the name, go play The Sims 3.  Specifically, make sure you have Late Night installed, and are playing in the town of Bridgeport.

I cannot promise to update every day.  I cannot promise to update every week, or even on a regular basis.  My interest in things (even fun things, like The Sims 3) waxes and wanes in a pretty unpredictable way.  What I can promise, however, is that anything I give you is high-quality, thoroughly play-tested (most of the time by multiple players), and the very best that I can make it.

So welcome to the site!  Grab some content, stick it in your game, and enjoy some Sweet Hijinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment